Food Systems Minor and Study-Abroad

Study-abroad courses related to critical food systems studies can count for credit towards the Food Systems minor.

Study-abroad courses must be approved for university credit by a Bucknell University academic department/program in order to be considered for the Food Systems minor.  This process should begin with the academic department or program most closely aligned with the study-abroad course.

To submit the course to be considered for Food Systems minor credit, the student must fill out this online form and submit the course syllabus in question.  In cases where the syllabus is not available before the student travels abroad, retroactive approval can be sought.  We strongly recommend completing this process before beginning the course in question, however.

Note that study-abroad courses without a significant critical or analytical component will not be approved.


Places I've Been

The following links are virtual breadcrumbs marking the 12 most recent pages you have visited in If you want to remember a specific page forever click the pin in the top right corner and we will be sure not to replace it. Close this message.